Friday, September 7, 2012

Women, Take your Power, Please!

Women have a golden opportunity to step into our true selves when our hormones stop gyrating around in our loins. As lust flees, our true power can come in. Lust can be the ultimate distraction leading to lovers, leading to babies, another distraction that takes at least 18 years away from our true destination which is to rule the world. This is my vision.... World domination by women. It is logical and necessary. Women are the yin to the world's yang. And we have too much yang! When not balanced with Yin, Yang is hard, edgy, forceful energy. It is meant to balance yin, the soft, feminine energy that flows. And I quote, "The interaction is thought to maintain the harmony of the Universe and to influence everything in it. One is not supposed to DOMINATE the other." Except in this case when we have to dominate in order to save the planet. I am not joking.

Women have a difficult path. We have major instinctual urges to procreate and nurture life and at some point, usually during the hormone apocalypse, things start to get ugly. Real ugly. Relationships explode, marriages end, kids leave home or come back (!), we gain weight, get cancer, our parents become decrepit, and women feel responsible for it all. I have no answer to this, women do most of the work in the world and we get sick and die sometimes before we come into our own. This is bordering on tragic. I am not going to blame men right here although I would like to say, GET OUT OF OUR WAY. Let us bring the world back into balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment